2nd Edition of Singapore Nursing Research Conference 2021 Singapore
Magnus Group has immense pleasure in inviting you to its HYBRID EVENT “2nd Edition of Singapore Nursing Research Conference” (NURSING 2022) slated during March 21-23, 2022 at Singapore.
The conference deliberations will be on the theme “Exploring Challenges in Nursing Research: The Unsung Frontline Warriors’ Field.”
Nursing conferences not only offer a ton of opportunities to learn about the latest advances and discoveries in health care, but also a wonderful experience! You can participate in lectures, attend workshops and communicate with other industry professionals.
Nursing 2022 will help to share knowledge and experience of healthcare education, nursery and care throughout the world. Following the legacy of our previous conference, this prestigious conference will continue its philosophy by encouraging research and practise sharing in the fields of nursing, midwifery and health education as it directly impacts students and professional practitioners' learning experience and needs for healthcare and social care, safety and the safety of people and communities that it serves throughout the world. Nursing 2022 provides inspirational keynote presentations and more than 30 concurrent sessions featuring professional nursing practitioners, who will share their plethora of knowledge on all frontier topics related to the field of nursing.
Upcoming Nursing Conferences: Nursing Conferences 2022 | Nursing Conference | Nursing Conference 2022 | Nursing Congress | Nursing 2022 | Nursing Congress 2022 | Nursing Research Conferences | Nursing Research Conferences 2022
- Please be informed that there may be slight changes in the program for any reason. So please be available in the meeting room from conference start time on day of your presentation.
- Each speaker will have 20-25 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for introduction and questions. In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the schedule.
- The working language of the conference is English.
- Presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format. Be sure your visuals are clear and very legible.
- Submit your presentation slides 15 days before the conference and also bring a copy with you on flash drive or storage device to the event.
- Please check and make sure that your presentations are working properly before the session starts.
- The meeting room is equipped with digital projector, screen, laptop, slider with pointer, cordless mike, desktop mike, basic sound system.
- Taking the timelines and technical set up into consideration, using personal laptops are not recommended unless under unavoidable conditions.
- Users of Windows/PC should assure compatibility of their presentation with the MAC system used at the lectern.